This one couldn't be any easier, but it tastes oh so fresh, cool, and creamy.
It is simply this:
Chopped cucumbers (I like to use Kirby, or European, or English, or burpless cucumbers. This was a giant one I picked up at Trader Joe's, and it was organic and tasted great)
Chopped tomatoes (I used what I had on hand, which were those little grape-sized ones. Also from TJ's, and also organic. I'm not big on tomatoes, but these are some of the best I've ever had)
Ranch dressing
Dill
Salt and pepper
In this case I used some Hidden Valley Ranch dip, "Garden Dill", that I already had made. We don't keep Ranch in the house anymore since the Kid won't eat it and we're trying to get away from bottled dressings and such these days.
This picture was taken on the second day, you can see that by adding salt to the mixture, it took some of the moisture out of the cucumbers and made the sauce runny. No worries, it still tastes really good!
No comments:
Post a Comment