Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

June 2011

1.  Culvers--on our way back from Vegas.  Food is good. BUT when I got home and looked up their nutrition info (which was kind of hard to find) I was very disappointed.  That will definitely be a once a year kind of thing.

2.  Shrimp pasta and bread--I don't even remember this.  Oh, wait, yes I do, it was very simple, with a cream sauce.  Easy and delish, can't get much better than that.

3.  Pizza--always a winner around here.

4.  Game night-snacks.  I made sweet and sour turkey meatballs.  They didn't come out like I'd hoped, certainly not as good as the original recipe. Guess I should have followed it.

5.  Pot roast--always a winner

6.  Mac and cheese--dentist appt that day, it was brutal. 

7.  Homemade pasta and turkey meatballs--same sauce as I used for the shrimp pasta, easy stuff.  Homemade pasta still delicious, but man what a pain to make.

8.  Salmon patties and pear salad--used a new kind of salmon from TJ's, won't be doing that again.  Pear salad is a classic. Canned pear halves, mayo, shredded cheddar.

9.  Fish, baked potatoes--this is a winner.  Fishe cooked in coconut oil=YUM

10.  Snacks or Nachos--I don't know what we had, probably nachos.

11.  Amber--a new restaurant for us, serving Eastern European foods.  We really enjoyed it, but I wished I'd gone with my first love, schnitzel, instead of what I ordered.

12.  Fried chicken, potato salad, double eggs and corn on the cob.  Tried to fry the chicken in coconut oil, don't think it was as successful as it should have been.  Need to look for peanut oil.

13.  Hot chicken salad--for the Hubs, of course.  I'm starting to get really tired of it.

14.  Silly supper--I was sick, I really don't know what they had.

15.  silly supper again--still kind of sick, don't know what they had.

16.  Flat iron steak and baked potatoes--grass fed beef, was as tender as a tenderloin, I only had 4 bites, didn't want to push it after being sick.

17.  Steak tacos--used the leftover steak for tacos, these were fantastic!

18.  Meatballs and pasta--used the same sauce as before.  Now the Kid's turn to be sick.  blah

19.  Pizza sticks--oops.  What happens when pizza dough goes wrong.

20.  Chicken teriyaki and pineapple--what happens when chicken goes wrong.  Both the Kid and I only ate the pineapple.

21.  Cube steak--and mashed potatoes?  I didn't write it down, so your guess is as good as mine.  Cube steak rocks.

22.  Chicken sausage and pasta--I think I made a creamy red sauce.  It was good, we didn't eat much.

23.  Chicken enchiladas and Mexican fried rice--YUUUUUMMMM.  always a winner!

24.  Leftover enchiladas--not as good as the first time, but we managed to choke them down.

25.  Red Lobster for lunch, Ice cream for dinner--what a wonderful combination

26.  Philly cheesesteaks for lunch, turkey sloppy joe's for dinner--both are winners.  Anything Beefy works for the Kid.

27.  Leftovers for the Kid, cereal for me.  And more ice cream.

28.  Shrimp and baked potato for the Kid, riotto for me--yum

29.  Turkey burgers for lunch, steak with noodles for dinner--Turkey burgers awesome, steak with noodles was very simple but effective.  and more ice cream.

30.  Tonight--choice of meatball sandwiches or tacos.  Depends how tired I am after a day at the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment