Lots of Carlsand pics!
We walked over to the Paradise Pier area, Iza and I might have talked Kyle into a ride on Ariel's Undersea Adventure along the way. We arrived at Paradise Garden Grill right about 11 AM, they were just opening for the day. Iza had a gyro, and Kyle and I shared a steak platter with pita, seasoned rice, marinated veggies, and both tzatziki and chimichurri sauce. It was all really good! We were sitting a little too close to the stage though, not long after we started eating an Irish band started to play. They were great, very entertaining, but very loud! We couldn't even talk to each other.
After lunch, we walked around Paradise Pier to California Screamin', to get Fastpasses for later, then continued on to Pacific Wharf and found dessert. Ghirardelli! We shared an Ocean Beach Sea Salt Caramel Hot Fudge sundae.
It was just as good as it sounds.
And looks.
We learned that you can request your sundae to be served in a "banana tray" which made it a lot easier for us to share.
After our snack, we walked through Radiator Springs again. I stayed in Carsland taking pictures and wandering around, while Kyle and Iza went back to California Screamin'.
I also took pictures of things I was thinking about buying later:

No comments:
Post a Comment