We set off to find the Chase Cardholders lounge after lunch. Last year it was in the Festival Center in Future World; this year it was located on the third floor of the American Pavilion. It was neat to be able to see a new to us part of the American Pavilion. The lounge had some tables set up with games for kids to play. They also had those new soda machines where you can get several different flavors of soda. I got a cherry Coke. Very original. We also used the machine to fill up our water bottles with nice cold water. It was another hot day, and we were really starting to miss the rain and cloud cover we complained so much about on our first few days.
We left the lounge and went to watch the American Adventure show. Always a good time in the air conditioning. And we used the brand new bathrooms that had just opened in the area. They were very nice.
It was time for more eating by now, so we headed toward Germany. We stopped at the Poland kiosk and got Kielbasa and Potato Pierogi with Caramelized onions and sour cream
and the Zapiekanki, which doesn't have a description. We'd had this last year as well, and I remembered it to be really good. This year the ketchup on top was really spicy and none of us wanted to eat it.
We also got a Roast Bratwurst in a Pretzel Roll
And an Apple Strudel with Werther's Original Karamel and Vanilla Sauce
And Schinkennudeln, which doesn't have a description either, but looked like mac and cheese to me. I didn't try it but Kyle and Iza liked it.
We also picked up some treats from Karamel Kuche, which is one of my favorite places in all of Epcot
After that feast, we headed for the country of Cheese!
I really enjoyed the Almond Crusted Blue Cheese Souffle with Fig Jam
And we all shared the Artisan Cheese Selection: Beecher's Flagship Reserve served with honey, La Bonne Vie Triple Creme Brie served with Apricot Jam, Wyngaard Goats Gouda with Craisin Bread
Yum.
Iza stopped at the Outpost and bought a Park Map Bead Necklace, that she still hasn't let me borrow. We got some of these last year as well, she bought a bracelet and I got a necklace.
We were ready to get out of the heat by now, so we headed for Norway and Maelstrom. It was about a 25 minute wait, but it was inside so we were OK with that.
Somewhere around this time, we started wondering about dinner. We had a reservation at Teppan Edo, but we all kind of thought we'd rather eat around the World Showcase instead. Iza doesn't much like Asian food at all anyway. I wasn't sure how that would work with our credits, we were running out of time to use them after all. We decided to walk over to the International Gateway to Guest Services to find out exactly how many credits we had left, and if they could help us at all with figuring out how or where else we could use them.
We started to make our way toward the International Gateway, passing through Mexico and the Showcase Plaza. We stopped to get Iza a Frozen Smores at the Desserts and Champagne kiosk.
We made it as far as Canada, then stopped to see my friend Jessica. Her boys were on a mission to have their KidCot Mask stamped in every country.
After a few pictures
We were being heckled by another family during this photo shoot:
You know who you are...
We continued on our way, stopping only for a quick Hopscotch in the UK, and we finally made it to the International Gateway.
I had to actually go outside the gates to find the tiny Guest Services kiosk, where the cast member was very not so happy to help me out. I was told we had 10 table service credits left. I said, that's not possible, we should only have 7. Well, like I said, he was very much not helpful at all, so I gave up. How in the world do we have 10 credits left?
I told the family we would have to keep our reservation at Teppan Edo, there was something weird about our credits and if we didn't use the 2 that night, I knew we were going to have leftover credits at the end of the trip, and well, that just won't do. I was very confused by the whole thing.
We ran into the same family who were heckling us during our last photo shoot. This time we got evidence of them:








No comments:
Post a Comment