Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

May

1.  Chicken sausage with pasta

2.  Sloppy Joe's and salad

3.  Mac and cheese

4.  Fusion Wasabi

5.  Chicken enchiladas and rice

6.  Pizza

7.  Melting Pot

8.  Turkey burgers, bad pasta salad

9.  Potluck lunch with friends, leftovers for dinner

10.  Leftovers

11.  Chicken nuggets, double eggs

12.  Grilled salmon and salad

13.  Philly cheesesteaks, sweet potato fries.  I never blogged about these, they're from Ore Ida, and as soon as I bought them I thought, now why didn't I just buy some sweet potatoes and make my own???

14.  Roast chicken, au gratin potatoes, and green beans

15.  Lunch at Grimaldi's, silly supper for dinner

16.  Leftover Grimaldi's

17.  Hamburgers and onion rings.  Never did this one either, grass fed ground beef--tasted a lot like the Kobe burgers we get from AJ's.  And Vidalia onion rings.  The batter wasn't crispy at all, but boy were they good anyway.

18.  eegee's.  Quick dinner on the run between soccer and sign language class.

19.  Goat cheese pasta and shrimp.  Mixed up some of our fresh goat cheese with cooked pasta, added some sauteed shrimp.  It was pretty good, but I'm not rushing in to make it again.

20.  Silly supper

21.  El Charro for lunch, it's now on our blacklist for being too spicy and too expensive and not worth it.  Silly supper for dinner.

22.  Steak kabobs and baked potatoes.  Yum.  Marinated for 24 hours in AJ's teriyaki.

23.  Hamburgers and sweet potato fries. 

24.  Flat Iron Steak fajitas.  To.  Die.  For.

25.  Fish cooked in CNO, and tater tots.  Should have done without the tater tots.  Fish was out of this world good.

26.  Silly supper?  I don't remember.  It was the last day of school and the night before our vacation....Oh yeah!  I had been to the dentist, and my mouth was sore, I had mac and cheese, can't remember what they had. 

27.  Travle day.  Lunch at Wendy's, dinner at Bright Angel Lodge in the Grand Canyon.  The Kid and I shared a steak that was overcooked but still pretty good, the Hubs had some fish tacos.

28.  Grand Canyon.  Lunch at a horrible place meant to feed the masses.  Yavapai Lodge.  Over priced and awful.  Dinner was again at Bright Angel, trout for me, quesodilla for the Kid, biiiiiiiiiiig salad for the Hubs.

29.  Travel day.  Lunch at Arby's, dinner in Las Vegas--d.Vino at the Monte Carlo.  Very good, but expensive!

30.  Las Vegas--lunch at the Paris hotel, Mon Ami Gabi.  Dinner at Nine Fine Irishmen.

31.  Las Vegas--Lunch at Spago in the Caesar's Forum Shops.  Dinner at Nine Fine Irishmen.

1.  Travel day--lunch at Arby's.  Dinner at Culver's.

No comments:

Post a Comment