Spring Break 2015
Tuesday, March 17
Last evening in the Magic Kingdom
Kyle and Iza went back to Pop Century to rest, but I hopped on a bus to the Magic Kingdom instead. The first thing I did was jump on the train, but I could only ride it around to Frontierland when it had to stop for Parade Traffic. It was going to be stopped for 15-20 minutes, so I jumped off and went to see a pirate about a boat.
The wait for Pirates of the Caribbean was 45 minutes, so I skipped that and went to the Enchanted Tiki Room instead. There wasn't much of a wait there at all, as usual, and I was able to score a fantastic seat in a top secret spot (the back row, along the plain wall. Perfect spot--hardly anyone goes to the back row, you have a view of the entire room, and you're not blocking the view of the volcanoes so people aren't staring at you).
After the birds sang words and the flowers crooned, I went back to Pirates. The wait still said 45 minutes, but the line wasn't out the door like it had been earlier. The actual wait was more like 25 minutes, so not bad at all. It was kind of weird being on my own for the ride. Usually if it's just me I don't really ride anything.
From there I went to Tomorrowland, and caught a new comedy act by a bunch of monsters. I really like this show so much.
When it was over, Kyle and Iza had arrived. They met me as I was coming out of the Laugh Floor, and I got to see the show again. I could seriously watch it over and over.
Time for dinner! We went to Pinocchio Village Haus. Kyle had a caprese flatbread, I had chicken nuggets, and I have no idea what Iza had. A cheese flatbread maybe? I was given a free dessert because of my birthday button, and we ate some of it--but we had bigger things in mind for a later dessert, so we didn't finish the chocolate cake.
The best part of Pinocchio Village Haus was waving to people on the It's a Small World Boats. Kyle and Iza had a mission to get everyone in the boat to wave, and it only worked out for them once. Some boats had no idea people were waving at them at all. After dinner we naturally had to go on It's a Small World so we could wave too. And of course, the people who took over our table didn't wave at all!
Rides I know we went on, but I have no idea of the order we went on them:
Space Mountain
Big Thunder Mountai
Enchanted Tiki Room
Ariel's Undersea Adventure
Ariel's Undersea Adventure
I know we watched Wishes from a terrific spot on the bridge between the Hub and Tomorrowland. I went to get ice cream treats while Kyle and Iza held down our spot.
Chocolate and peanut butter:
Vanilla with caramel:
We even had a bench to sit on! and a good view of Celebrate the Magic.
We did a few more rides, mentioned above in no particular order, and closed down the Magic Kingdom. I stayed as late as I possibly could since 1, I knew the buses would be a nightmare, and 2, at that time I had no idea when I would be back to Walt Disney World (I know now, but I didn't know then!) We walked slowly down Main Street, and finally went to the bus stop.
The bus ride back was pretty miserable, we ended up on a slam packed bus, and had to stand all the way back to Pop Century.
Really hating the buses. This trip. Iza and I had great luck with the buses on our December girls trip!
Back in our room, we all went straight to bed!



















No comments:
Post a Comment