Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Best of 2011

Here is a list of the best new food made by me in 2011...

13.  Muffins.  Most flavors.  NOT chocolate/zucchini!

12.  Whoopie Pies.  Fun!

11.  Chicken and dumplings.  Cheap, or rather, economical, delicious, bone warming.

10.  Breakfast enchiladas.  A  revelation.  Will make these again one day soon.

9.  Simple spinach salad.  Simple.  Delicious.  Healthy.

8.  Panini's.  More so for the fam than for me, they can't get enough!

7.  Pancakes.  Freezing extras really makes our weekday mornings so much easier.

6.  Homemade Pasta.  Still working on this one.

5.  PW Skillet cornbread.  And now I have the proper pan to cook it in.

4.  Canning.  Looking forward to where this is going next year, now that I know more.

3.  Pie crust.  Another revelation.  Never again will I buy a pre-made crust!

2.  Ice cream.  Never again will I buy store bought ice cream!

1.  Enchiladas.  This was the year of the enchilada, where they really came together and my recipe is set.  I could make these every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment