Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I've fallen off the blogging wagon

We all know Christmas was busy, I can't hide behind that excuse.  Maybe I can hide behind this one? 

"I just haven't been cooking that much".

1.  I barely did any Christmas baking, in fact it was 2 days until Christmas when I realized we had no cookies to put out for Santa.  Oops.  This is what I made this year:  Gingerbread for houses, caramel corn, cinnamon rolls, and finally, chocolate chip cookies and fudge.

2.  I didn't even make a big Christmas dinner.  We had cheese inste.ad.  Lots and lots of cheese.  And crackers.  And bread.  And grapes.  And boiled shrimp.  And little smokies cooked in BBQ sauce. 

3.  I haven't made anything new lately.  I've barely made anything old.

4.  We've been eating out far too much.  I should make a post about that, since it's coming to my attention yet again which places are worth it, and which ones need to be skipped altogether.

It's hard to get back on once you've fallen off!  But I really hope to get back in practice here soon, I've got a few things worth talking about coming up.

And if I don't, I'll just start making stuff up.

No comments:

Post a Comment