Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Last of the Tenderloin

We ahd the last tenderloin steak for dinner last night--so sad! I told the Hubs I don't know how I'll ever be able to go back to sirloin now.

Obviously the steak was so good, and we had baked Yukon Gold potatoes with it. They come out so buttery and creamy, delish. I only wish we'd had fresh corn on the cob (or in my case, corn off the cob) to go with it, but instead I had to open a can. Not bad really, but kind of hard to cook on the grill....

And for once, we sat outside for dinner! It was really nice, except for the dive bombing flies. I guess the good thing is that they only come out if there's food, as soon as I took our plates away they moved on. Sitting outside was a nice change, a bit like a vacation.

Maybe we'll get out there again tonight, I'm planning on teriyaki marinated chicken kabobs. mmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment